Monday, October 31, 2011

You Tube Video: Acrylic Painting Demo--Children's Building Blocks

In this short video, I demonstrate how to paint 3 geometric solids in acrylic. Emphasis is on creating, applying, and blending values with special attention to highlights and shadows made from tints and shades in order to create the illusion of 3-D form. I try to keep the tone conversational, but informative.

This demonstration or tutorial was very specific to the challenge I had given my intermediate students, but hopefully it will have relevance for you in other contexts.

2 comments:

  1. Equally well as interesting you can be stock Minh, all is the third equally well easy and understand ambiguous. Really lý and theory Phúc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another interesting information and great. I will share with my friends the same reference. Really thank you sharing this, hope the new share more and more from you. Really thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails